AIT Web Hosting and Domains ... Veteran Supported

Waking Dreams by David G. Bancroft

American Pride: Poems Honoring America and Her Patriots! by David G. Bancroft

Mere Chance: A Relentless, Deadly, Maze of Life by David G. Bancroft

Life Storms

Comments on this author's creative words.

Life Storms

Postby puddles1947 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:29 pm

Hello Cynthia!
Thought I would read one of your poems, and I choose Life Storms. You write as if in the middle of a storm, as if your life has passed into the violent winds of the storms, and by the grace of God, was able to survive. This says a lot about the author, may your storms be few, and your life long......Roland R. Ruiz..............
puddles1947

Postby Csescape » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:55 pm

Thank you Roland for reading and for commenting. At the time I wrote 'Life Storms' my life was in turmoil, however I believed there was a reason even during the worst of it. It has been sometime now and there has been healing. IF that turmoil would not have happened, I would have missed being with my Dad when he passed away. I did not even know it would matter that greatly to me but the Lord knew and he made sure I was right where I was suppose to be just like he has done all my life.
Dad passed away about a year after I wrote that poem and no way did I know anything would be as it is now, but one thing that has not changed is my faith. That poem reminds me of HIS most gracious love.
Cynthia Jones

.:Giving Words:. ~to promote, encourage, and raise awareness for literacy

Comment on My Writings
View A List of My Writings
Csescape
Crystal
Crystal

Postby puddles1947 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 am

Hello Cynthia!
I thought this poem was a part of your life, and it was, you write very well, your words reflect your true feeling about life, and sad to say death. This is what we are, and we must accept what is to come, for that is the way God meant it to be. Will know read more of your poems, to get to know you a little better, for now I know your words reflect your inner feeling, which I think is very good. Your poetry friend..........from the heart of Texas...Roland....
puddles1947

Return to Cynthia Jones